I've included some pages from outside of the CMS, and this means that if your web browser is set to deny cookies from 3rd party domains (as you should) you'll need to whitelist this one.
These pages are the forum and the logs. I might add more later on.
If you have this setting active and can't seem to stay logged in to warcraftlogs or the forum, let me know and I'll help you
(My 3rd install of this CMS )
So I still think this is a great cms for our website.
It's got some nice features like
- Battle.net integration
- Automatical sync of members and ranks
- user login so you can log in using your battle.net account
- Nice calendar
- Automatic sign-in of raiders
- Great statistics
- Easy to add news and links
- Loads of quick ways to use, like mass-raid sign in/out, easy to attach your chars to your user etc etc.
There's a bridge that makes it possible to sign in using forum credentials, but I'm not gonna bother with that. I'd rather go the other way arround if possible so you can log in to forum using this website.
As I've disabled the bridge you have to register for this site as well.
I promise I might look into making authentication to both forum and mumble server using this site's logins.